November 28, 2022

AndronETalksNews

AndronETalksNews

3 dead, 2 taken to hospital in suspected carbon monoxide exposure during Michigan music festival, police say

CNN

Updated 10:16 AM ET, Sun July 18, 202

(CNN) Three men were found dead inside a travel trailer Saturday at a country music festival in southern Michigan in what police believe is a case of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Two other men inside the trailer were taken to a hospital after first responders found them unresponsive and performed CPR at the scene, the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.
The pair were in critical condition and being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.
 

Read more…

Super Sleuth